Wednesday, February 20, 2013

I like sleep!

Not that I am counting but we are now officially 29 days into the appraisal that was supposed to take 3 weeks.  I know, I know good things come to those who wait (Tracy!) but there is one problem.  I am now dreaming about the appraisal and LOSING SLEEP OVER IT.  I woke up many times last night dreaming of that "magic number" I am hoping for.  Now, once I start losing sleep, I start to get a little cranky cuz I like sleep.  When I was updated last Tuesday, the appraiser said he would have the appraisal done "early next week".  I gotta say that today is officially the last day that I would consider "early next week".  Don't you agree???

As I said I like sleep.....however Zombie kids likes turtles.  Go check him out!!

No comments:

Post a Comment