Thursday, April 10, 2014

This is how lazy our society has become.



When I get home from work at night I am usually a wee bit worn out from the day.  I often dread making dinner and all the other domesticated duties that I know are waiting for me when I get home. 

HOWEVER, never have I driven home thinking OMG I am making spaghetti tonight and there is ABSOLUTELY no way that I have the energy to break the spaghetti noodles in half.  Nope never had that thought role through my head.  Soooooo if you've ever had that panic run through your head, you're in luck. 


Half length pasta!!  No need to break

I have to admit that I did buy 6 boxes of it this week! That was only because they were on sale and I had coupons so I scored them for 24 cents!!  Bottom line?  If I over do it at work I don't need to worry about coming home and dealing with the daunting task of breaking the pasta ;)

I'll be sharing the after pictures of my Pier 1 Sunburst Mirror makeover next! 


No comments:

Post a Comment