Thursday, April 3, 2014

What a difference a year makes!!!

It is crazy to think that a year ago I was obsessing about frost laws and the piles of rain we were getting!! Ryan and I (and all of our friends and family) spent weeks babysitting the sump pumps and digging trenches to dry out the water that was sitting in our footers.  Wow, it was stressful coming out every night and fighting the elements.....and it seems like yesterday.

However here I am sitting in our great room all nice and toasty and loving every minute of it.  I have to admit that I still wake up every single morning and smile when I look around.  I try to tell Ryan everyday how thankful I am for all of his hard work.  I think he gets tired of hearing it but guess what?  Don't care ;)

So the point of this???  I have a ton of pictures to share with you and I would have shared a ton of them tonight.  But guess what?  I dropped my beloved iPhone (I really mean that....I loved my phone) in the shitter yesterday along with all of my pictures.  Sooooooooo that being said I really don't have any pictures to share with you right this moment ;)

Instead of sharing some of my pictures I am going to show you what I bought on Saturday from Pier 1.  It is going to be part of a little collage on our wall with some of our family pictures.


Yep so I went and scooped it up over the weekend.  I know this is going to be a big shocker, but I painted it.  Gold really isn't my thang but I looovvveeedd it.  So, I will share my after pictures as soon as I get Ryan to hang it all up this weekend.....oh and as soon as I get something to actually use to take a picture :-)



No comments:

Post a Comment