Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Now THAT was harsh!!

We just got some feedback from the guy that came to see the house last week.  His realtor said to our realtor, and I quote, "the buyer has no interest, they didn't care for the floorplan.  It just didn't stand up against other homes I showed in the price range."  Well alrighty then....I sure wished they would have told us what they really thought ;)
Sooooooooo in the words of one of my favorite Saturday Night Live characters:

http://www.iwatchstuff.com/2007/06/07/SNL-Connery.jpg 

(photo courtesy of iwatchstuff.com)
"SUCK IT TREBEK!!!!"

Whew, I feel MUCH better.  Eh, whatevs!  Obviously this guy was not manly enough to be sold on the barn!!  I didn't want him to buy it anyway ;)  Just kidding!!  Onto the next potential buyer.....

No comments:

Post a Comment