Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Our mystery showing....

Well they came a little later than we had planned but THEY SHOWED!!  Whew, all that work I did last night and this evening paid off :)  Well hopefully it did.  I think they liked it so everybody cross your fingers!!!  We will have to wait and see.

Now you know that I love to hit Costco for my flowers for a showing but I got some inside scoop on some local wild flowers from my assistant blogger from last night....






Thought I would remind you, in case you forgot that CONNI was my assistant blogger last night.  Anywho, she told me that there was a screamin' deal on some local wild flowers.  Here they are....


Holy cow aren't they glorious???  The best part??  They only cost me $4.99.  The other best part?  They were only about 3 miles down the road from us :)  It was just a local family that was selling them so it always makes me happy to help out a local business. 

So as I said I think they liked the house....as a matter of fact I think they said it was beautiful.  So, once again, *fingers crossed*. 
You know I refuse to get my hopes up anymore so as usual I will NOT get my hopes up but continue my shameless plugs to get this baby sold!!

STAY DRY TONIGHT!!

No comments:

Post a Comment