Thursday, December 29, 2011

I am losing my sense of humor...and some sleep!

In case you couldn't figure it out by the title, I am starting to get a litte cranky!!  Grrrrrr, we still haven't gotten the "official word".  We heard from the buyer last night (and he is as anxious as us) and said we would REALLY hear today.  Guess what?  We didn't hear anything!  We also heard from the buyer that they anticipated tht we would close SOONER than January 15th.  That led me to believe that the appraisal was looking OK but they were trying to finalize things with the FHA underwriters. 
That being said, I have been a packing and cleaning fool.  Just take a look at my garbage.  We have the 2 can limit and believe me we got our money's worth this week.  It was like Jenga in garbage land!
Man look at those mad skills!  I had everything balanced perfectly ;)  Hehehehehe!!

Let me just show you how the toy room looks now.  It went from a hot mess to nothing but loaded boxes!

Yep, you got it!  The toy room is totally packed up and if you look to the right that is the fine 10 year gift that I got from the University of Michigan.  I love the clock, but have just been waiting for the perfect spot to hang it!

I have decided that I have faith that we are good to go so I am continuing to pack.  I  broke down and bought some boxes from Lowe's so I didn't lose my packing rhythm :)  I really, REALLY hope that TOMORROW is THE day!!

I continue to wait!  Let me just say that I have 7 + houses that will support our sales price with no problem.  Don't make me do the work for the appraiser!!

No comments:

Post a Comment