Friday, December 16, 2011

Wham bam, thank you ma'am!

Whoa, did that title make you blush a little?  It sure did me ;)

http://files.myopera.com/supergreatChandu8/albums/5466862/thumbs/120px-Face-blush.svg.png_thumb.jpg
Anywho, the appraiser showed up about 4:15 tonight and it was on.  She literally came in the house and took a picture of each room.  Then I took her out in the barn and she took a picture of the barn and then a picture of the back yard.  She then said, ok that is all I need.
Wow, now that was fast!  I figured she would have measured every room and did all that "fancy" appraiser stuff.  Not so much!  I am thinking that it is a good sign.  Hopefully the bank just said make sure it appraises for $XXX,XXX.  So that was that!  I asked her when we would get the number back.  She said she would have it done by Tuesday or Wendesday.  Sooooooo wooohhooo, looks like we will know for sure by Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment