Wow, I really think that I might be lucky enough to develop an ulcer over Christmas break this year!! I can't handle the waiting anymore. I have been texting with the buyer this morning and apparently the bank did NOT like the comps that the appraiser used and sent the appraisal back and told them to re-do it. Would somebody PLEASE tell me that it means that they told them to make sure it appraises high enough. Holy crap, it is going to be a long weekend if I don't hear today. Blah, so annoying!!