Saturday, January 5, 2013

One year ago tonight....

One year ago tonight was the ALMOST last party in our barn!!  Yep can you believe that it has almost been a year since we shacked up with the 'rents?  I have to tell you that it has really been one of the fastest years of my life!  So instead of boring you with my usual rambling on and on, I thought I would share some pictures from that ALMOST last party.  Enjoy....

Awwww me and my BFF's <3

A nice group photo of the family!

Hmmmm this looks like Tim is dancing a jig :P

Uncle Paco getting one last HUG in the barn ;)
Annnnd my bro taking an extreme close up self portrait...hacked!
We even had a first time visitor to the barn at the almost last party :-)
Hehehhe me and Conni at what looks to be the end of the night based on my sleepy eyes!
Last but certainly not least is what appears to be a burn that resembles a hickey that I am sure I just HAD to take a picture of.  Shhhhhh whatever you do, DON'T tell Ryan I put this picture up!

So there you have it, a little flashback to last year on this night.  I am sure I was crying like a little sissy too.  Man I am as predictable as the day is long!

No comments:

Post a Comment