Tuesday, June 21, 2011

I can't believe I forgot!!

We went out to the property on Sunday and I totally forgot to share the pictures of Jake's tree we planted.  As I told you before, Jake got a teeny, tiny sprig of a pine tree from his agricultural field trip day in May.  We took it out to the property and much to our surprise that thing has been growing like crazy!!  Check it out.....






Can you see it right there in the center???  Isn't it so stinkin' cute???  Ryan wanted to go out there and put some fertilizer on it and a metal steak so the farmer wouldn't run it over.  Jake was pretty proud of it too!!

I think my little precious Emma was even proud of it.  Here is Ryan in action....driving the stake and putting the fertilizer on the tree!!





He is such a good helper!!  So the field is planted and the St. Joseph statue is buried so I hope Pam and Doug are ready for the phone to ring off the hook!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment