Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Dream House Deals

Well, well,well wait til you see this deal!!!  This is one of my favorites so far!!  Oh and not just because how much it cost!! I gave my mom a couple framed Eiffel Tower pictures a year or so ago.  She said once we built the new house she would buy me a picture to replace the 2 I gave her.  Soooooooo, I saw this one about 6 months ago and absolutley loved it.  Mom just got a 20% off coupon in the mail so we hit Bed, Bath and Beyond on Saturday and picked this up!  Here it is:







So in the end this lovely picture was FREE TO ME!!  I think this is going to go into our computer room/guest room!!!  Wooohhhoooo, loves it.  The problem is that it is so big I had no place to put it here.  So, it is now hanging out in mine and Ryan's soon to be bedroom at mom and dad's!!

No comments:

Post a Comment