Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Slacker much?!?!?!

So, did you guys think I fell off the face of the earth or that I was kindapped by a band of angry 'coons?  Well I didn't and I wasn't!!  The crud that everybody around me has had finally caught up with me and knocked me down for a couple of days!  Blah, been home from work for 2 days and NO WORKING OUT FOR 2 DAYS!!!  Good lord this better clear up real freaking fast!!  Well enough about me 'bout that house of ours????

We had our open house on Sunday and here I am back to staging!!  Uggghhh I thought I was done with staging.  NOT SO MUCH!!  So here is my table with the FANTABULOUS flowers I bought from Costco.  Seriously I got a membership there just for the flowers (don't tell Ryan that was the only reason).



The good news:  we had 2 people through the open houe!!  The bad news:  they both said the bedrooms were too small!!  Ok whatevs!
Thennnnnnnn we had another showing yesterday and they said that they loved the house but that it was too small!  Ok, don't get me wrong but isn't all of that info listed on the interweb?  Call me cuckoo, but I believe it has the total square footage of the house and the dimensions of all the rooms.  As I said, WHATEVS!!

I think that desperate times call for desperate measures so I am on a mission to find one of these:



Sorry, I was going to put the picture there but the 104 temp is frying my brain and I can't figure out how to "borrow" and past a picture.  Oh, and the Nyquil is kicking innnnnnnnnnnnnn, oh oops I dozed off for a minute

After all you know Nyquil is the night time sniffling, sneezing, coughing aching, stuffy head, fever, how the h#ll did I wake up on the bathroom floor medicine!!





So I am off to bed and promise I won't slack anymore!!

No comments:

Post a Comment