Thursday, April 21, 2011

Is there a homeless guy in my office???

Yep you read that right!!  If you could see my office you would think there was a homeless guy setting up shop in my office.  Does anybody remember back in March when we had a signed contract and we were planning on closing on our house and moving out????  Yeah I am with ya, I barely remember that either.  However yes there was a point where we thought we would be moving out of our house on April 10th but that is now just a thing of the past.  Have I mentioned that we haven't had any action in like 3 weeks???  Oh that's right I did!!!
So back to my original point.  Back when we really thought we sold our house everybody at work started saving me boxes.  So I thought I would share a couple pictures of the hot mess that is my office.  One of these days I am really going to load them in my Jeep and take them home.  Well maybe......here they are:

Wait, is that a to-do list I see on my white board??  Why yes it is!!!  I have to be honest when I say that the short little list seen there is not truthful AT ALL!!!!  If you could see that list right now you would be really stressed out like I am!!!  As a matter of fact you might be having one (or 5) of these like I am tonight!!






So the bottom line is that I have a whole lotta boxes should we ever REALLY sell this house!!  Oh and did I mention that I need you guys to become official followers?  GET IT DONE!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. I can't believe I'm following your blog even though you forgot about me on your bunco blog...Whatevs. :-)

    ReplyDelete