Sunday, April 10, 2011

Garbage Day = Fun Day!!

As I said, yesterday was clean up day in our township!  Ryan and I decided this was a good opportunity to knock a layer of crap out before we have to move!!  You saw how beneficial garbage day was to my closets.  Here is what we drug over to the dump yesterday morning:


OH NO!!  Is that the Barbie car I see in there?????





Awwwwww the Barbie car!!  Makes me sad to see it go.  That was Emma's 2nd birthday present.  Sniffle, sniffle the kids are growing up too fast!!

Anywho onto more garbage fun!!

Look at what a hot mess the yard was.  Uggghhh of course it had just monsooned the last few days!!




Ryan was kind enough to bring along some work gloves for me so I could help him unload the trailer. HOWEVER, when he saw that muddy mess he didn't want 2 of us tracking mud into his truck so he told me to stay in the truck....HOLLA!!!  




He had 2 helpers to help him out he wasn't flying solo after all.  Oh and let me tell you that when I rolled the window down to take this picture, it did NOT smell like roses out there!!!

Pretty sad that this one of my favorite days of the year, huh?  Eh, I'm a dork what can I say?!?!?!

1 comment:

  1. The barbie car... you should post her pic in it when she was 2! One of the cutest pics ever! :) Sniffle, sniffle!

    ReplyDelete