Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Dream House Deals

I was slacking a bit on posting my screamin' deals so here we go!!!  I got some fancy china for my future dining room.  Please keep in mind that we've never had fine china so Ryan sure made fun of me when I busted the goods out tonight.  Our current "fine china" is made by dixie and comes wrapped in plastic every week from the grocery store.  Our actual glass plates that we have now are so big and slope in the middle....Ryan refers to them as woks.  Ok back to the new china (this stuff is so fancy it can't even go in the dishwasher).  I got a set of 6 of each of the salad plates and the dinner plates.  Here they are.  Just my style plain and simple.

Aren't they freaking awesome???  In case you can't tell the stripes and swirls are in silver!!  I scored these little beauties at Home Goods.  The salad plates were $3.99 and the dinner plates were $4.99.  All I can say is SCORE!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment