Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Drumroll please....

Wellllllll guess what?!?!?!  They accepted our freaking offer.  Wooohhhoooooo!!!  I have never been so relieved.  I thought once I found out I would be able to sleep much better.  However, I just realized I need to pack 11 years worth of crap in about a MONTH!!  So, so much for getting any sleep.  Oh well believe me it is going to be well worth it. 
Don't get me wrong, though, we still have to make it through the inspection and the appraisal.  So I really hate to get my hopes up too much.  I do have faith that it is going to work out though. 
What are we going to do once we sell our current house and get prepared to build our dream house you ask???  Shack up with the 'rents of course.  Hahahha, the hubby, the kids and I are going to move into my parents house until our new house is built.  Like I said I am sure this blog will bring plenty of entertainment for everyone ;) 


HOLLA!!!!!

Oh and on a total side note....I have more than 2 followers and they are not even all family.  Yay me!!

No comments:

Post a Comment