Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Gotta get this done!

So we found out that the buyer's house didn't appraise high enough so that has thrown a wrench in the system.  Once again, BIG SHOCKER!!!  Soooo annoying I tell ya.  We really need to sell this baby and I mean STAT!!  If these people can't get their shizzle together then we will have to sell to someone else!!  There is some interesting business going on in our neck of the woods right now but I don't want to say too much.  It might be something VERY cool or it may end up being nothing.  My fingers are definitely crossed for the VERY cool option.  If you know of anybody that is looking to buy a house SEND THEM MY WAY!!!!  Hehehehee, cuz Grandma Peg and Grandpa Tom are getting our new digs all set up for our arrival. 

In the meantime I would really like to get my sweet pink tool belt and matching pink hard hat.  I need these babies before we start any major construction.  Now I am all about safety but I am all about looking cool while being safe :P  Check this website out....

www.pinktoolbelts.com


O M G, did you see they even have pink safety glasses?  Wooohhhoooo!!

Oh and on a side note, isn't this just screaming buy me????

2 comments: