Thursday, March 31, 2011

Dream House Deals

Whoa, I've been slacking on my deals lately.  Hey it could probably be due to that whole raccoon problem I had earlier.  So let's get to it!!

Here it is.  I got this awesometastic vase at Marshall's a couple months back.  I plan on putting it in my dining room or living room.  Eh, I am sure it will go somewhere or Ryan will put me up for sale on craigslist for buying stuff that I will never use!!

Sooooo how much do you think this was 30 - 40 bucks???  OH NO, my frugal friends I got this for the bargain price of $12.99!!  NICE!!

Are you ready for Vanna to model the vase too???  Well here is my very own Vanna!!!


Awwwwww isn't she cute???  Ok I gotta sign off for now cuz it is almost Grey's Anatomy time and I gotta get the munchkins tucked in!!

No comments:

Post a Comment